For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
That I find as making little to no sense in the Harry Potter books. Most of them I write off as plot holes, I mean that happens sometimes. However the one thing that I REALLY don’t get and can’t write off is-
Why does Hermione lie about why she was in the bathroom in book 1. “I was in the bathroom because I was upset and they came to find me” is SO much better than “I ran off to take the Troll on on my own”.
-I just do not get the point of that damn lie. She doesn’t have to say that she was in there because Ron was a prat so they wouldn’t get in trouble. The boys efforts to grab her because she didn’t know about the troll and no one knew about her is still just as noble (or stupid). The last and only thing I can think of would be not wanting to hurt her pride from having been crying in the bathroom but her pride is hurt anyways since she said she thought that she could take the troll on on her own despite how stupid that is.
Recently watched the first movie again and any time I watch the first movie or read the book again this question starts to plague me. WHY!?
If you have a logical explanation for me I am all ears (well technically eyes since I would be reading it).
- me while playing a game: SHIT! FUCKIN SHIT AHHHGHH GOD DAMN IT THIS IS SO STUPID THIS SUCKS ARGHHH LLFUCKING HELL FUCK THIS GAME I HATE IT FFF FUCKIN SHIT GAME
- me when i finish the game: omg that was so good i loved it so much. this is my new favourite game ever.